miss ya
my Elsa goes to my home to watch sid & nancy, long time no see each other, just 1 week! thats my second time to watch it again... so silly L~sa suggested me to find a man to get marry, so that i wont need to look for a job or work!! thats a GREAT idea! however i cant do it, hard to find a man la for me, maybe we will break up very soon & easily!! so true. .............."i dont wanna look for any jobs!". y' know i dont wanna be a fucking OL -- ill KILL MYSELF first!!
dont hit me la L~sa
dont ask me to find a job L~sa
dont forward that stupid blog game to me L~sa
dont let me listen any fucking Canto-pop songs L~sa
thanks so much for the candy ya gave me bought from Macau, we got nice time xx


6 Comments:
Hi I am Keshi .:) Cool Blog.
I like to talk a lot and show that am a very intelligent and smart girl. Looks are deceptive LOL! I like to steal the show from everyone even if it is from my own house cat. LOL! My strength is that I know how to cuss and talk like a pervert which is cool in Keshi world and if others disagree who CARES? LOL! I have to say that I get jealous easily over petty things. I entice guys very well in the beginning but it soon fizzles out and they all end up cussing at me. LOL! Have no idea why. People pretend to like me and I pretend to be a very funny and likeable person but as I said looks are deceptive LOL! Oh and I also like to brag about myself. So if you think you can handle this, you are right up my alley.
Drop me a line sometime :)
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##BlueCross## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##health insurance## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
-----------------------------------------------------
hello, monkey!!
you are have a good time wor~~
you dont miss me la~~><><
i will kill you too
haha....u call me silly L'Sa.....i call u stupid Lizz^^
leave yer name, HOChi!! or i dunno if its YOU!!
BLACK above comment immitating me is NOT by me. Theres this lunatic on the net who's so obsessed with me he goes ard leaving comments as if it's me.
Keshi.
Post a Comment
<< Home